Thursday, August 21, 2008

Minimix by Integrate - "It's Alright to Be Mean"

Our first official minimix. Tell your friends, family, loved ones, pets, etc.

Track list:

1. The Phantom's Revenge - Absolute Ego Riot (Louis La Roche Remix)
2. Ce Ce Peniston - Finally 2008 (The Kam Denny & Paul Zala Remix)
3. Daft Punk - Harder Faster Stronger (Deadmau5 Edit)
4. Armand Van Helden - I Want Your Soul
5. Armand Van Helden - I Want Your Soul (Fake Blood remix)
6. A-ha - Hunting High And Low (Louis La Roche Remix)
7. New Young Pony Club - The Bomb (Villains Xplosive Remix)
8. Les Rhythmes Digitales - Sometimes (Computer Club's Front Room Edit)
9. Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music (LAZRtag Club Remix)
10. The Kills - Cheap and Cheerful (SebastiAn Remix)

Integrate - It's Alright to Be Mean








Download

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sick mix bro, exactly the shit I like...makes me feel like I'm at afterhours.. Drais, Las Vegas!!!